Ashford felting needles are made from high quality carbon steel and are sold individually or in 10-packs.
- Great for rapid felting, working with coarse fibres, and firmly attaching pieces
- Not great for detail work or neat surfaces
- Triangular 32 gauge needle with barbs on 3 sides
- The most popular needle we sell - a great all-purpose needle and perfect for learning!
- Pair with a Fine needle for detailed surface work
- Triangular 36 gauge needle with barbs on 3 sides
- Great for detail work, felting neat surfaces, and working with fine fibres
- Not great for working with coarse fibres or for rapid/bulk sculpting
- Triangular 40 gauge needle with barbs on 3 sides
- Great for faster felting and reducing the surface holes triangular needles make
- Spiral 36 gauge needle
- Needle barbs go the other direction, allowing you to pull fibre out for a fuzzy or fluffy finish on needle or wet felted pieces
- Triangular 36 gauge needle with inverted barbs
- Great for finer work, finer wools, as well as bulky sculpting work
- Square 38 gauge needle with barbs on 4 sides
If you want to be contacted when we receive more of this product, please select the out of stock item you are interested in, enter your email address, and select submit. We'll get back to you as soon as we get more stock in!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh