Ashford felting needles are made from high quality carbon steel and are sold individually or in 10-packs.
- Great for rapid felting, working with coarse fibres, and firmly attaching pieces
- Not great for detail work or neat surfaces
- Triangular 32 gauge needle with barbs on 3 sides
- The most popular needle we sell - a great all-purpose needle and perfect for learning!
- Pair with a Fine needle for detailed surface work
- Triangular 36 gauge needle with barbs on 3 sides
- Great for detail work, felting neat surfaces, and working with fine fibres
- Not great for working with coarse fibres or for rapid/bulk sculpting
- Triangular 40 gauge needle with barbs on 3 sides
- Great for faster felting and reducing the surface holes triangular needles make
- Spiral 36 gauge needle
- Needle barbs go the other direction, allowing you to pull fibre out for a fuzzy or fluffy finish on needle or wet felted pieces
- Triangular 36 gauge needle with inverted barbs
- Great for finer work, finer wools, as well as bulky sculpting work
- Square 38 gauge needle with barbs on 4 sides
Are we out of stock on something you need? Let us know, and we'll add you to the waiting list!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh