As of July 6, 2020, we will be back to more regular, unscheduled hours in the shop. To accommodate customers who are more comfortable with one-person appointments, we are offering the first hour (10am - 11am) of each weekday (Monday to Friday) as scheduled appointments for in-store shopping.
Due to the small size of the store, we are allowing one-at-a-time appointment booking for in-store visits. We are asking customers to respect the following guidelines in order to let us maintain a safe and healthy working and shopping environment:
- * Only one person besides staff will be allowed into the store at a time for each appointment. Please do not bring guests who are unable or unwilling to wait outside for you.
- * Please arrive on time for your appointment.
- * You will be required to wear your own mask.
- * You will be required to wear clean gloves which will be provided for you.
- * We will not be accepting cash; credit card and debit card only.
- * You will not be able to enter the back room or use the washroom.
- * Our yarn winder and swift are not currently in service.
If you have any problems booking a time online, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the time that you would like to book.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh