corriedale variety packs
Corriedale Variety Packs
16 in stock
Each colour pack totals 100g. The quantities of each colour listed are approximations, and may vary slightly. All colour packs are made from 100% Corriedale wool, which can be ordered individually by the gram here.
Because of the time involved in measuring each kit, these packs are only available to order online.
The colours in each pack are as follows:
- Fields & Forest: bean sprout, olive, fern green, chocolate (~ 25g each)
- Au Naturel: natural white, light natural, medium natural, dark natural (~ 25g each)
- Bold Rainbow: scarlet, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple (~ 15-18g each)
- Muted Rainbow: blush, honey, lemon, mint, ice, lavender (~ 15-18g each)
- Greyscale: liquorice, fog, grey, slate (~ 25g each)
Corriedale wool has a defined, even crimp and is smooth and easy to spin or felt. You can spin a fine to medium woollen, worsted or semi-worsted yarn. Corriedale will bulk after washing and has good elasticity. It is ideal for baby wear, woven, knitted, crocheted or felted garments. It has a micron count of 27-30, and the staple length is around 11cm / 4.25".
Ashford wool sliver is 100% pure New Zealand wool, and is grown on sheep farms in the South Island of New Zealand where the sheep graze on large grassy paddocks and are free from mulesing. The only wool selected for this roving is free from breaks, has high bulk, brightness, low vegetable matter and is the correct micron. The wool is washed using a standard aqueous treatment with eco-friendly biodegradable detergent, and dyed using ecologically-safe Oeko-Tex compliant dyes (detailed information can be found here).
This item is not eligible for return or exchange.