Designed by a weaver for weavers, this table loom offers exceptional features and performance to make any weaving project a snap. Simple, but innovative features, such as a handle to carry the 40cm loom and a locking mechanism to keep the beater out your way while you are throwing your shuttle, make the Jane a joy to use. Toggles operate smoothly and always stay in their engaged position. Jane folds with a warp on and can be locked as not to open up while in transport.
Jane is made of lacquered beech and has a built-in raddle. There is no cord wear, since cords run over rollers and the overhead beater stays out of the way when throwing the shuttle.
Available sizes (each with 8 harnesses):
- Jane 40: 16″ (40 cm) weaving width (comes with 200 heddles)
- Jane 70: 27.5″ (70 cm) weaving width (comes with 400 heddles)
- Texsolv heddles and tie up cord
- 10 dent (40/10) stainless steel reed
- Tie-up and lease sticks
- Sixteen warp sticks
- Warping instructions
- Floor stand
- 2nd warp beam
- Carrying Case
- Heddles 205mm (package of 100)
If you want to be contacted when we receive more of this product, please select the out of stock item you are interested in, enter your email address, and select submit. We'll get back to you as soon as we get more stock in!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh