issue 18, weekend getaway
Laine: Issue 18, Weekend Getaway
12 in stock
We take time to relax in a little cottage by the forest. The versatile and comfortable knits are suited for both indoors and outdoors, and they are the perfect addition to your wardrobe as the days get colder.
The knits of our autumn issue are a real treat for texture lovers!
Designers featured in this issue: Jenny Ansah, Marcela Chang, Melissa Clulow, Emma Ducher, Jenna Kostet, Ksenia Naidyon, Olga Putano, Tiia Reho, Anna Sjösvärd and Julia Wilkens.
Issue 18, Autumn 2023, includes:
- 11 knitting patterns
- 5 sweaters, 2 cardigans, 1 slipover, 1 shawl, 1 hat and 1 pair of mittens.
- An interview with knitwear designer and fashion historian Sydney Crabaugh
- An article about Shetland and its knitting traditions, with Gudrun Johnston and Mary Jane Mucklestone
- Jeanette Sloan’s Fibre Talk: Tanis “Akutuq” Simpson
- Five Ways by Päivi Kankaro, who gathers experts’ tips on mending your knits.
- Where I Knit: In this issue, we meet Nora, who likes to knit on the rooftop of her home in Cologne, Germany
- Seasonal recipes to inspire your autumn cooking
- Book reviews
This item is not eligible for return or exchange.