$10 flat rate shipping in Canada, free on orders over $200
These wonderful little looms are inexpensive, compact and cute without sacrificing function and great for new and experienced weavers alike. Choose either a 10"or 16" weaving width.
Whether you are learning to weave for the first time, want to learn new techniques, or sample your yarns before a larger project, this loom is fun and easy to use. Just add yarn!
- Natural timber finish (we recommend applying lacquer or wood wax before assembly to protect your loom)
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Comes with 7.5 DPI reed (additional reeds sold separately in the following sizes: 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, and 15 DPI)
- Built-in second heddle option (additional reeds sold separately)
- Optional accessories include Canvas Carry Bag and Sample-It Loom Stand
What's the difference between the Sample-It loom and the Rigid Heddle loom?
A fabulous question!
The Rigid Heddle loom is sturdier, heavier, and deeper than the Sample-It loom. It also has a wider variety of optional accessories, including a sturdier loom stand with shelves, a table stand for tapestry weaving, and a freedom roller for long projects or projects woven with jumbo yarns. These accessories can't be used with the Sample-It loom.
The Sample-It loom and its stand are lighter, making them perfect for taking your weaving with you to classes or when traveling.
Both the 16" Sample-It and the 16" Rigid Heddle looms use the same reeds.
Sign up to get the latest news from our community