rigid heddle loom
Rigid Heddle Loom
1 in stock
This affordable, portable, and versatile rigid heddle loom is quick and easy to use and simple to assemble. Everything is included in the kit – just add yarn! Create beautiful unique garments and homewares with colour and texture using any yarns. Or weave beautiful textured patterns using pickup sticks. The loom can also be used for woven tapestries and wall hangings. Made from Silver Beech hardwood, the loom is very strong and robust. The built-in second heddle option allows for double width, layer or density weaving as well as additional patterns.
Comes in four weaving widths: 16, 24, 32 and 48 inches. (48 inch loom is only recommended for two-person production weaving and is available on special request.)
- Natural timber finish (we recommend applying lacquer or wood wax before assembly to protect your loom)
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Comes with 7.5 DPI reed (additional reeds sold separately in the following sizes: 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, and 15 DPI)
- Built-in second heddle option (additional reeds sold separately)
- Built-in indirect warping option (pegs sold separately)
- Optional accessories include the Rigid Heddle Loom Stand, the Rigid Heddle Table Loom Stand, and the Rigid Heddle Freedom Roller.
Check out the Ashford youtube channel here for a tutorial on how to warp your rigid heddle loom!
This item is eligible for refund or exchange within 30 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be accompanied by their receipt or order number, and must be unopened, unused, and in salable condition for a return or exchange to be considered. We do not accept full or partial returns on items that were special ordered.